Thursday, December 11, 2008

Any Good Lacrosse Goalie Coaches in Mass?

Question: I live in MA and want to further my goalie skills. I'm looking for a place I can go during the off season to get individual goalie instruction. I would like to have my own goalie coach that can give me advice and training but am having trouble finding one in my area.

Answer: Hey there Amanda. I spend some time in Mass but spend most of my time in Canada as my wife is Canadian. I did start coaching kids via video a while ago and that has worked out really well. If you'd like to do that I can help you.

Right now I don't know of anyone I can recommend you to in Mass. There just isn't anyone good enough yet that I would feel confident recommending you to.

If you are willing to travel you should go check out the Shutout Goalie Academy out in New York with my former goalie coach Rich Barnes. That is the ONLY school I recommend right now during the summer.

If you want to try the video coaching just send me an email at jonathan@lacrossegoaltending.com and we'll get in touch that way.

Thanks

Jonathan -
www.lacrossegoaltending.blogspot.com
www.lacrossegoaltendingforum.com