Monday, June 23, 2008

My Other Blog - AthleteSpecific.com

Over the years i've learned a lot of stuff.

From being an athlete. To learning about business. To thinking constantly about being a better lacrosse goalie. To learning about strength and conditioning. Much of it I wish I knew when I was younger.

There is a saying that, "Youth is wasted on the young." It is so true. So I started this blog to share some of the things I've learned over the years.

I call the blog, "Athlete Specific" because education and information needs to be specific to the athlete who it is given to. In this day and age much of the information we receive is painted with a broad stroke. It tries to touch everyone but really, your journey in this life is based on you. And you are a very unique individual.

So I hope you take some time to read these posts. They are more tidbits that i've learned and want to share with you in hopes that they will make your journey through this athletic world just a little bit smoother.

Good luck and please let me know if they've helped you.

Jonathan -