Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lacrosse Goalies From All Over The World Are Checking Out Our Blog!

As a field lacrosse goalie growing up in New England it's really tough that I spend a lot of time in Alberta, Canada. Field just isn't what it is back home. When I started this blog as a way to coach goalies it was a way for me to vent almost. I really miss coaching goalies and I feel that I'm pretty good at it. This blog and the ebook that is forthcoming was my way to help out goalies mostly here in Calgary. But now it's going nuts!

Check this out. We've helped goalies (parents and coaches) in:

Finland
England
Australia
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Edmonton, Alberta Canada

And a ton of states in the US:
Massachusetts
Vermont
New Hampshire
Maryland
New York
Pennsylvania
Florida
Ohio
Wyoming
California
Texas
Utah
Colorado
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Washington
Arizona
New Mexico (Are there really teams in New Mexico?!)
Oregon
Nevada

That's twenty states! And I'm pretty sure I'm missing some. If you're from a state not on this list email me at jone94@shaw.ca and let me know where you're from.

Thanks to everyone who keeps writing. I love to hear about all the success too. I just got a couple great emails from parents whose kids are freshman and are now playing varsity because of what they've learned here. It makes me feel great and I'm proud of everyone.

Stay focused. The spring is going fast and pretty soon it's going to be the off season.

Kick butt.

Jonathan -